Please read the information below, then use our contact form to start your return process.
To receive proper credit for returned items the following criteria must be met:
- Authorization must be made before merchandise can be returned. (RMA Number) Unauthorized returns are subject to a 25% restocking charge.
- All returns must be made within 90 days from the invoice date. Returns made after 90 days from the invoice date are subject to a 25% restocking charge. No credit will be given after 180 days.
- All returns must have an RMA number on the outside of the box. Returns that do not have an RMA number on the box are subject to a 25% restocking charge.
- All returns, whether defective or surplus, must be returned in the original box and condition. Any part not returned in its original package or condition is subject to a 25% restocking charge. No credit will be issued for items that are not in condition for reselling.
- Returns must be packaged carefully to avoid damage in shipping. There will be no credit issued for items damaged in return shipping.
- No credit will be given for individual items returned out of kits. (Gasket kits, cylinder kits, overhaul kits and head kits.)
- Special order items are subject to Manufacturer's return policies. (Manufacturer's restocking charges and may be nonrefundable.)
Shortages or Damages
Please notify us within 2 days of receiving your shipment of any shortages or damage. We cannot guarantee any allowance after 2 days. This also applies to orders that are dropped shipped.
- To receive credit for cores the following criteria must be met:
- All cores must be returned within 90 days
- Cores must be returned in their original boxes.
- An RMA # must be on the outside of the box.
Ready to start your return? Please use our contact form and select 'Request a Return'.